We only pick products we trust, based on independent research by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may receive a commission to create new content for you.
Experts advise that we room-share, but do not bed-share, with our babies until they are 1 year old – or until they are a minimum of 6 months old. Cribs attached to our beds are the best way for us to sleep next to our babies without the risks that are associated with co-sleeping.
Quick Snapshot of the Best Cribs Attached to Bed
Ronbei Baby Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
A simple yet safe solution for co-sleeping, with a changing table and daytime sleeping surface
Best for C-Section Moms
Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper
Ideal for co-sleeping without the hassle of getting out of bed to feed or comfort your baby during the night
Best for Lower Beds
Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
An affordable choice for parents with floor or platform beds who are struggling to find a co-sleeper
Best for budget
Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib
The most affordable option when choosing a co-sleeper without compromising on quality
- Quick Snapshot of the Best Cribs Attached to Bed
- What are the benefits of a crib attached to a bed?
- What kind of bassinets are better for nursing or c-section moms?
- What features are needed for a great co-sleeper that attaches to a bed?
- Complete Reviews of Co-sleepers to Attach to Bed
- Best Rated: Ronbei Baby Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
- Best for C-Section Moms: Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper
- Best for lower beds: Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
- Best for budget: Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib
What are the benefits of a crib attached to a bed?
Using a bassinet attached to your bed enables you to sleep safely next to your baby. By keeping your child on a separate sleeping surface you will reduce the risks of SIDs whilst being able to have easy access to your baby throughout the night.
A crib attached to a bed enables you to comfort, feed, and see your baby without the concern of rolling onto them during the night.
What kind of bassinets are better for nursing or c-section moms?
When looking for a co-sleeper that is suitable for moms who are breastfeeding or those who have undergone a c-section, you’ll want to choose a bassinet with a removable or lowering side panel. This will make it easier for you to feed and access your baby during the night.
You may also want to consider opting for a co-sleeper that has storage pockets so that you have everything you need within arms reach.
What features are needed for a great co-sleeper that attaches to a bed?
When looking for your bedside crib, there are a few things that you’ll want to keep in mind:
- All bedside sleepers should have mesh sides for visibility and easy airflow.
- Consider the side of the co-sleeper and how much space it requires between your bed and the wall.
- Adjustable height will mean that your co-sleeper can work with a variety of beds and can easily be used during the day for diaper changes.
- Lightweight bassinets that attach to your bed will allow you to transport the sleeper around your house and into your car for night’s away.
- A lowering side wall is crucial to ensure that you can easily access your baby and get the real feeling of co-sleeping.
- Storage pockets mean that you can keep everything you need right next to your baby during the night – no more hassle when searching for diapers at 3 am!
Complete Reviews of Co-sleepers to Attach to Bed
Best Rated: Ronbei Baby Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
This bedside co-sleeper has feet that slide underneath your bed and allow you to be closer to your baby. The side panel is also detachable, allowing you to turn your bassinet into a co-sleeper and give both of you the feeling of sleeping in the same bed, with all of the safety that you need from a co-sleeper. The side panels themselves are made from mesh, giving you a clear view of your baby as well as optimal airflow.
9 different height settings mean that this bassinet is suitable for use with any type of adult bed – including floor beds! Another great thing about the adjustable height is that you can use this bassinet as a changing table.
The sleeper itself is easy to set up, requiring no tools, with reviews claiming that the product can be set up easily in less than 10 minutes. It’s lightweight and easy to move around the house so that you can use it as a space for your baby to sleep and nap during the day too.
The fabric and mattress of this bassinet are machine washable, and it comes with a mobile and music box that plays both lullabies and nature sounds.
What I like about the Ronbei Baby Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
- The detachable side panel for a co-sleeping feel.
- The simple yet elegant design of the bassinet.
- A spacious surface area to give your baby lots of room.
- The toys attached to the mobile that give your baby something to engage with.
The downsides of the Ronbei Baby Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
- Some parents have reported that the music box isn’t of great quality.
- The bassinet is only available in one color.
What Parents Say?
There are several things about this bassinet that I love! This is a game-changer, it’s lightweight and sturdy, fully adjustable, with white noise and a mobile.
Best for C-Section Moms: Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper
The Halo Bassinest can be used for beds between 24”-34”, where the legs simply slide underneath your bed to keep your baby close to you. You only need 36” between the edge of your bed and the wall, making it great for smaller spaces!
The Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper is a popular choice amongst parents due to its 360 rotation and ability to swivel. This means that you can move the bassinet to any angle you desire during the night to make it easier to access your baby – no more hassle getting in and out of bed to feed your baby during night feeds.
The movement of the sleeper, combined with a lowering side wall makes this bassinet a great choice for both moms who are recovering from a c-section, and those who are breastfeeding. The sidewall can be lowered easily but can also be locked upright if preferred. A side pocket also gives parents an easy place to store everything that you’ll need for the night right next to your baby, making co-sleeping even more convenient.
A retardant-free mattress and machine washable fitted sheet are included with the bassinet, and the bassinet itself can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
What I like about the Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper
- The optional accessories that are available with the product.
- A small pocket for storing diapers and other night-time necessities.
- There are 4 different styles to suit your budget.
The downsides of the Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper
- Many parents have reported that the sleeping surface of this bassinest is uneven and causes babies to roll over – which is particularly unsafe at a young age.
What Parents Say?
I have the Halo swivel – got it with my first child and now using for my second. I really like that the baby can be next to me but in their own space.
Best for lower beds: Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
This baby co-sleeper attaches to your bed with an anchor that you simply slide underneath your mattress. Depending on the base and height of your bed, you can also slide the legs of the sleeper below your bed to bring your baby closer to you.
This bassinet is a large yet mobile and lightweight option for parents wanting to move their baby’s bed around the house for use during the day. It is easy-to-assemble and doesn’t require the use of any tools for setup. A 6-height setting means that it can be adjusted to most adult beds, but is on the shorter side when considering other co-sleepers.
A removable side panel allows you to sleep right next to your baby, with mesh sides to ensure full visibility and maximum airflow.
This bassinet includes a small storage pocket for you to keep night-time diapers for easy access when you need them.
What I like about the Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
- A 6-height setting that can be adjusted by simply turning a handle.
- The large sleeping area teamed with a lightweight product.
- An anchor that attaches to the adult bed for security.
- This product is ideal for lower beds.
The downsides of the Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
- The highest height of the bassinet isn’t tall enough for higher beds.
- The mattress has been reported to be of low quality.
What Parents Say?
I am exhausted being up all night with this newborn but my Beside me dreamer bedside bassinet is amazing!
Best for budget: Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib
This affordable bedside sleeper includes fastening straps that allow you to connect the sleeper to your bed. It is adjustable to 7 heights and works best with adult beds between 18” and 26” high. No tools are required for the setup of the Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper.
The Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper is made with two mesh sides, one of which folds down to allow you to co-sleep with your baby whilst keeping a safe distance. The easy-to-open side panel can simply be zipped and unzipped for use as a bedside sleeper or portable crib.
Two side pockets provide you with an accessible spot to place everything that you’ll need for your baby during night feeds and diaper changes.
The base of the sleeper is on wheels to allow you to easily move the bassinet, and the wheels can be locked during use for safety and stability.
What I like about the Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib
- Two pockets for extra storage.
- A wheeled base for portability.
- The zippable side panel that turns your co-sleeper into a bedside sleeper.
The downsides of the Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib
- The mesh sides are smaller than most other bassinets and are only present on two sides of the bassinet whilst also not reaching the base.
What Parents Say?
I love that we have the option of securing it and attaching it to the bed, or we can just move it around the room on wheels (a similar feature to the bassinets used in the Hospital).
There are bedside co-sleepers to suit all of your needs and every budget. Using a crib that attaches to your bed will help both you and your baby to get a good night of sleep whilst feeling comforted by the presence of one another.